24mm Navy Blue 8 Strand Nylon Recovery Tow Rope x 7 Metres
Complete With Protected Soft Eyes And 2 x 4.75 Tonne Tested Shackles At Each End
All Ropes Manufactured By Ropery Trained Splicers
All Ropes Manufactured To The Current ISO Standards
Can Be Manufactured To Your Required Length
- 24mm 8 Strand Navy Blue Nylon Kinetic Recovery Tow Rope x 7 Metres
- Complete With Soft Protected Eyes At Each End, And 2 x 4.75 Tonne Tested Shackles . ( SLEEVING COLOUR MAY VARY FROM BLUE AND ORANGE)
Rope Information :
- This rope is manufactured to the current british and international standards and certified with a minimum breaking load of 12000 kgs with a working load of 3000kgs Gross Vehicle weight
- These ropes are manufactured using certified polyamide (nylon) ropes to the current iso standards
- "Precautions must be taken when using nylon rope as it stores large amounts of energy within its fibres"
- These ropes are spliced by ropery trained splicers. These can be manufactured to your requirements.
- Commercial shackles required with kinetic energy recovery ropes are not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, to be used in recovery operations - they are for TOWING ROLLING LOADS ONLY
- Tested shackles a minimum of twice the working load limit (wll) of the rope assembly are recommended for use in recovery operations
- (bridle kits are recommended to be used in recovery operations as to spread the load over two attachment points. )
- Deliveries sent world wide items quoted with " Free of delivery costs" are for post code addresses on the uk mainland only. With the exception of the following codes PA PH AB IV KW. Please contact the seller for carriage costs to these post codes Also contact the seller for carriage costs to all Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man,Isle Of White, Scilly Isles, The Channel Islands, Northern And Southern Ireland Europe and the rest of the world.
RopeServices UK 24mm 4x4 8 Strand Navy Blue Nylon Kinetic Recovery Tow Rope x 7 Metres. With 2 x 4.75 Tonne Shackles. K.E.R.R - B079SWJ1DH