Protected 6" Soft Eyes With Polyester Webbing
9.5 Breaking Strain Prior To Splice
Very Low Stretch
All Tow Ropes Handmade To Your Requirements
Dispatched From Our Factory In Sunderland
- 24mm 4x4 Polysteel Tow Rope x 4.5 Metres Finished.
- Both ends complete with a 6" protected soft eye
Breaking Strength Prior To Splice
- Polysteel is a rot proof, waterproof, UV resistant rope.
- Mainly used in off roading & recovery.
- This rope has very little stretch.
- These tow ropes are manufactured in accordance to the requirements of BS AU 187:2000 standard.
- We manufacture these far in excess to what is actually required to make a superior towing & recovery rope.
- Deliveries sent world wide items quoted with " Free of delivery costs" are for post code addresses on the uk mainland only. With the exception of the following codes PA PH AB IV KW. Please contact the seller for carriage costs to these post codes Also contact the seller for carriage costs to all Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man, Isle Of White, Scilly Isles, The Channel Islands, Northern And Southern Ireland Europe and the rest of the world.
Please Note: All of our ropes are handmade to order, and can be made to the customers requirements. All ropes are dispatched from our factory in Houghton Le Spring, Sunderland.
RopeServices UK 24mm 4x4 Polysteel 9 Tonne Recovery/Tow Rope - 4.5 Metres - Cars Vehicles Towing - B076BL3XGF